Sunday, March 27, 2011

Michael Vick has no regrets because everything happens for a reason

From an article in the Sports Illustrated:

Now a guy in his early 20s edged to the front of the crowd. "If you could do it all over again," said the inmate, his eyes meeting Vick's, "what's the one thing you'd do different?"

The answer was stunning. "Nothing," Vick said. "I mean, make some better choices. But I needed time to change. Everything happens for a reason."
My thoughts on this are summarized in this vintage tweet.

2 comments:

  1. The link to the tweet doesnt' work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... it worked for me -- until I signed out of Twitter. I think I have fixed it for all comers. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on posts older than 30 days are moderated because almost all of those comments are spam.