1. We are both humans alive in the United States in the 21st Century;
2. We are both inolved in the legal business;
3. Our first names begin with A;
4. Our last names end in a vowel;
5. We belong to the same religion; and
6. If the ABA Law Journal is correct, neither of us watched President Obama's State of the Union Address. We differed on the reasons for not watching. I wanted to do a little reading and he thinks the address is a "childish spectacle." As for not actually attending the speech, Justice Scalia also did not want to "lend dignity" to it by attending. I did not go because my invitation-I assume-was lost in the mail.